This week marks a busy one for Netflix
, as several new movies and TV shows will be added to the streaming service’s digital library each day. And today is no exception, as there is one new option available for subscribers.
So let’s take a look at the best of what was added to Netflix today. In addition to that, at the bottom of the article you can find a full list of every new program that came to Netflix this past week.
If you’d like a rundown of all the best movies released on Netflix this month, check out my list here.
InuYasha: Season 3
Suddenly finding herself in feudal Japan, schoolgirl Kagome teams up with half-demon Inuyasha to retrieve the scattered shards of a sacred jewel.
Every new movie and show added to Netflix this week
- Vinland Saga: Season 2 – Episode 3 (January 23)
- Black Sunshine Baby! (January 23)
- Minions: The Rise of Gru (January 23)
- Narvik (January 23)
- George Lopez: Why You Crying? (January 24)
- Little Angel: Season 2 (January 24)
- Physical: 100: Season 1 (January 24)
- Against the Ropes: Season 1 (January 25)
- Begin Again (January 25)
- Love Never Dies: Poland: Season 1 (January 25)
- The Endless Night: Season 1 (January 25)
- The Price of Family (January 25)
- An Action Hero (January 26)
- Daniel Spellbound: Season 2 (January 26)
- Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, A Journey, A Song (January 26)
- Record of Ragnarok: Season 2 – Episodes 1-10 (January 26)
- Kings of Jo’Burg: Season 2 (January 27)
- Lockwood & Co.: Season 1 (January 27)
- The Snow Girl: Season 1 (January 27)
- You People (January 27)
- InuYasha: Season 3 (January 28)